Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
6 Items of Interest for the Week of Oct. 18th
Posted on 10-22-2010
It was another busy week for online/mobile video, and so VideoNuze is continuing its Friday practice of curating 5-6 interesting...
iPad Users' Click-Through Rates On Video Ads Are Running Higher
Posted on 10-18-2010
Click-through rates on video ads shown to iPad users are much higher than similarly formatted ads shown to iPod Touch,...
Nielsen: iPad Already In 3.6% of U.S. Homes in Q2. How's That Compare?
Posted on 10-01-2010
I was checking out Nielsen's Q2 '10 Home Technology Report findings and one stat jumped out at me: 3.6% of...
Research Around the Web (9 items)
- Half of American adults now own a tablet or e-reader Pew Research Center - 01-16-2014
- Study: How Apple`s new iPad inches us closer to a post-TV video watching era Venture Beat - 10-22-2013
- Microsoft`s Sneaky Success: The Xbox Is the Most Popular Video Player in the U.S. AllThingsD - 05-10-2012
- Strategy Analytics: Apple still owns tablet market, but Android narrows the gap Engadget - 01-26-2012
- The living room PC is here: the iPad The Apple Blog - 11-16-2011
- ABC iPad Player App Popular: 47 Million Streams Served Online Media Daily - 10-18-2011
Video Research Around the Web
- Library Content Drives Streaming Service Subscriptions Mediapost
- IHS: Scripted TV Production Declines Home Media
- Netflix Audience Older, Wealthier and Male Home Media
- ‘Narcos’ Is the Most Popular Show On Netflix Tubefilter
- Broadcast networks' premiere week ratings take a hit as viewers watch on delay LA Times
- TiVo: Connected Blu-ray Disc Player Ownership Still Trumps Roku, Google, Amazon, Apple Devices Home Media
- 'Handmaid's Tale' Helps Boost Hulu Subscriber Sign-Ups The Hollywood Reporter
- UHD's Breakout Year? Home Media