Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
6 Items of Interest for the Week of Oct. 18th
Posted on 10-22-2010
It was another busy week for online/mobile video, and so VideoNuze is continuing its Friday practice of curating 5-6 interesting...
iPad Users' Click-Through Rates On Video Ads Are Running Higher
Posted on 10-18-2010
Click-through rates on video ads shown to iPad users are much higher than similarly formatted ads shown to iPod Touch,...
Nielsen: iPad Already In 3.6% of U.S. Homes in Q2. How's That Compare?
Posted on 10-01-2010
I was checking out Nielsen's Q2 '10 Home Technology Report findings and one stat jumped out at me: 3.6% of...
Research Around the Web (9 items)
- Half of American adults now own a tablet or e-reader Pew Research Center - 01-16-2014
- Study: How Apple`s new iPad inches us closer to a post-TV video watching era Venture Beat - 10-22-2013
- Microsoft`s Sneaky Success: The Xbox Is the Most Popular Video Player in the U.S. AllThingsD - 05-10-2012
- Strategy Analytics: Apple still owns tablet market, but Android narrows the gap Engadget - 01-26-2012
- The living room PC is here: the iPad The Apple Blog - 11-16-2011
- ABC iPad Player App Popular: 47 Million Streams Served Online Media Daily - 10-18-2011
Video Research Around the Web
- GroupM’s State of Video Lays Out New Battleground For Attention AdExchanger
- Majority of Americans Think Cable TV Has Become "Unaffordable" The Hollywood Reporter
- Shorter TV Ads Command More Viewer Attention Mediapost
- YouTube To Net $3.4 Billion In U.S. Ad Revenues This Year (Study) Tubefilter
- Netflix Eats Up 15% of All Internet Downstream Traffic Worldwide (Study) Variety
- Magna: OTT Will Reach $2 Billion In 2018 AdExchanger
- Amazon becoming 3rd-biggest digital ad platform Axios
- YouTube: TV Screen Viewing Up 45% Multichannel News