Latest Research Coverage (5 items)
YouTube Now Getting 40% of Its Views on Mobile, Up From 6% In 2011
Posted on 10-18-2013
YouTube is now getting nearly 40% of its views from mobile devices, up from 6% in 2011. That nugget was shared by Google's CEO Larry Page in its Q3 2013...
VideoNuze-TDG Podcast #157 - More Thoughts on Cord-Cutters and Cord-Nevers
Posted on 11-30-2012
I'm pleased to present the 157th edition of the VideoNuze-TDG podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon, senior analyst at The Diffusion Group. This week we devote the full...
Results of Post-VideoSchmooze Reader Survey
Posted on 12-08-2010
Yesterday I posted a short 4-question survey following up last week's VideoSchmooze panel discussion of how...
Research Around the Web (0 items)
Video Research Around the Web
- Cord-Cutters, 'Cord-Nevers' Differ In Viewing, Demographics, Pay TV Subs Mediapost
- Live OTT Viewing Expected to Eclipse Broadcast TV in Five Years: Survey Multichannel News
- DVR dead, live TV dying among the young nScreenMedia
- Analyst Predicts Bleak Future for Traditional Media B&C
- SVOD Impact: Some Declines In Traditional TV Mediapost
- Netflix reaches 75% of US streaming service viewers, but YouTube is catching up TechCrunch
- Only 8% of college students don't have Netflix, and that's a great sign for the company's future Business Insider
- One in five Facebook videos is Live as it seizes the verb TechCrunch