Latest Research Coverage (5 items)
YouTube Now Getting 40% of Its Views on Mobile, Up From 6% In 2011
Posted on 10-18-2013
YouTube is now getting nearly 40% of its views from mobile devices, up from 6% in 2011. That nugget was shared by Google's CEO Larry Page in its Q3 2013...
VideoNuze-TDG Podcast #157 - More Thoughts on Cord-Cutters and Cord-Nevers
Posted on 11-30-2012
I'm pleased to present the 157th edition of the VideoNuze-TDG podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon, senior analyst at The Diffusion Group. This week we devote the full...
Results of Post-VideoSchmooze Reader Survey
Posted on 12-08-2010
Yesterday I posted a short 4-question survey following up last week's VideoSchmooze panel discussion of how...
Research Around the Web (0 items)
Video Research Around the Web
- Netflix Is No. 1 Choice for TV Viewing, Beating Broadcast, Cable and YouTube (Study) Variety
- Forecast: Netflix Could Grow To Nearly 90 Million Subs In 12 Years Mediapost
- NBCU Holds Top TV Ad Share For 2017-2018 Season Mediapost
- Study: 85% of U.S. Millennials Subscribe to At Least One OTT Video Service Multichannel News
- Survey reveals how Netflix freeloaders enjoy the site for free BGR
- Fire TV Users Queried Alexa Nearly Half a Billion Times Last Year Variety
- Next year, people will spend more time online than they will watching TV. That’s a first. Recode
- Study: 74% of U.S. TV Homes Have at Least One Connected TV Device Multichannel News