Latest Research Coverage (5 items)
YouTube Now Getting 40% of Its Views on Mobile, Up From 6% In 2011
Posted on 10-18-2013
YouTube is now getting nearly 40% of its views from mobile devices, up from 6% in 2011. That nugget was shared by Google's CEO Larry Page in its Q3 2013...
VideoNuze-TDG Podcast #157 - More Thoughts on Cord-Cutters and Cord-Nevers
Posted on 11-30-2012
I'm pleased to present the 157th edition of the VideoNuze-TDG podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon, senior analyst at The Diffusion Group. This week we devote the full...
Results of Post-VideoSchmooze Reader Survey
Posted on 12-08-2010
Yesterday I posted a short 4-question survey following up last week's VideoSchmooze panel discussion of how...
Research Around the Web (0 items)
Video Research Around the Web
- Broadcast TV Maintains Media Dominance mediap
- Analyst: Amazon Besting Netflix in Original Movie Buzz, Revenue Home Media
- Study Illustrates Quickened Pace of Cord-Cutting Multichannel News
- Most Americans can get internet on their TV - but they’re still mostly watching plain old TV Recode
- Study Finds Social Platforms Preferred As Video Ad Partners Mediapost
- On YouTube, NBC Rules, New Zefr Study Says Mediapost
- IAB Says Overall Digital Video Ad Revenues Grew 53% To $9.1 Billion Last Year Tubefilter
- Cord-Cutters, 'Cord-Nevers' Differ In Viewing, Demographics, Pay TV Subs Mediapost