Latest Research Coverage (4 items)
4 Items Worth Noting from the Week of September 14th
Posted on 09-18-2009
Following are 4 news items worth noting from the week of Sept. 14th: 1. Ad spending slowdown continues - TNS Media Intelligence reported that 1st half '09...
The Incredibly Growing YouTube
Posted on 06-27-2008
Closing out the week, I missed this blurb from Information Week yesterday reporting YouTube's staggering dominance of broadband video traffic. New numbers out from Hitwise show...
Survey Says Broadband To Lag TV in 2012. Forget About It.
Posted on 11-28-2007
This piece in today's Hollywood Reporter about a newly-released survey ("Broadband Won't Overtake TV, Execs Say") caught my eye because it continues a highly speculative, and...
Research Around the Web (5 items)
- What's Popular Online In Video Isn't What You'd Expect Online Media Daily - 04-18-2008
- Veoh Viewership Up 760% From Last Year TV Week - 12-20-2007
- Viewers Prefer Professional Videos, So Sites Aim to Help Creators Improve TV Week - 10-08-2007
- Data Reveals Online Having Profound Shifts On TV Viewing, Navigation Too Media Daily News - 09-28-2007
- The Digital Hot List 2007 AdWeek - 09-11-2007
Video Research Around the Web
- 20% of Broadband Homes Now Get TV Via Antenna DSL Reports
- All ‘Major’ TV Networks to Launch OTT, Direct-to-Consumer Services by 2022: TDG Multichannel News
- How The 300x250 Became The Most Common - And Fraudulent - 'Video' Ad Unit Mediapost
- You can watch Netflix on any screen you want, but you’re probably watching it on a TV Recode
- Move Over, TV: Students Now Distract Themselves From Homework With YouTube, Study Finds Tubefilter
- NBC Triples Live-Streaming Olympics Viewership From 2014 Mediapost
- ESPN Most Valuable Net to Cable Operators: Survey Multichannel News
- Advertisers Tuning Out TV in Sign of Trouble for Media Companies Bloomberg