Latest Research Coverage (4 items)
4 Items Worth Noting from the Week of September 14th
Posted on 09-18-2009
Following are 4 news items worth noting from the week of Sept. 14th: 1. Ad spending slowdown continues - TNS Media Intelligence reported that 1st half '09...
The Incredibly Growing YouTube
Posted on 06-27-2008
Closing out the week, I missed this blurb from Information Week yesterday reporting YouTube's staggering dominance of broadband video traffic. New numbers out from Hitwise show...
Survey Says Broadband To Lag TV in 2012. Forget About It.
Posted on 11-28-2007
This piece in today's Hollywood Reporter about a newly-released survey ("Broadband Won't Overtake TV, Execs Say") caught my eye because it continues a highly speculative, and...
Research Around the Web (5 items)
- What's Popular Online In Video Isn't What You'd Expect Online Media Daily - 04-18-2008
- Veoh Viewership Up 760% From Last Year TV Week - 12-20-2007
- Viewers Prefer Professional Videos, So Sites Aim to Help Creators Improve TV Week - 10-08-2007
- Data Reveals Online Having Profound Shifts On TV Viewing, Navigation Too Media Daily News - 09-28-2007
- The Digital Hot List 2007 AdWeek - 09-11-2007
Video Research Around the Web
- Nielsen: 16M U.S. homes now get TV over-the-air, a 48% increase over past 8 years TechCrunch
- Roku Soars After Reporting 68% Jump in Streaming Hours The Street
- Almost 500 Scripted Shows Aired in 2018, But We Still Haven’t Hit Peak TV Vulture
- Apple TV grows in popularity and passes more affordable Google & Roku options, data shows 9to5 Mac
- Amazon Touts ‘Thursday Night Football’ Total Viewers Up 22% to 14.7 Million in First Seven Weeks Variety
- GroupM’s State of Video Lays Out New Battleground For Attention AdExchanger
- Majority of Americans Think Cable TV Has Become "Unaffordable" The Hollywood Reporter
- Shorter TV Ads Command More Viewer Attention Mediapost