Latest Research Coverage (4 items)
4 Items Worth Noting from the Week of September 14th
Posted on 09-18-2009
Following are 4 news items worth noting from the week of Sept. 14th: 1. Ad spending slowdown continues - TNS Media Intelligence reported that 1st half '09...
The Incredibly Growing YouTube
Posted on 06-27-2008
Closing out the week, I missed this blurb from Information Week yesterday reporting YouTube's staggering dominance of broadband video traffic. New numbers out from Hitwise show...
Survey Says Broadband To Lag TV in 2012. Forget About It.
Posted on 11-28-2007
This piece in today's Hollywood Reporter about a newly-released survey ("Broadband Won't Overtake TV, Execs Say") caught my eye because it continues a highly speculative, and...
Research Around the Web (5 items)
- What's Popular Online In Video Isn't What You'd Expect Online Media Daily - 04-18-2008
- Veoh Viewership Up 760% From Last Year TV Week - 12-20-2007
- Viewers Prefer Professional Videos, So Sites Aim to Help Creators Improve TV Week - 10-08-2007
- Data Reveals Online Having Profound Shifts On TV Viewing, Navigation Too Media Daily News - 09-28-2007
- The Digital Hot List 2007 AdWeek - 09-11-2007
Video Research Around the Web
- Study: Most Virtual MVPD Subs Pleased With Value Multichannel News
- OTT Growth Helped By Connected TV Mediapost
- TV sets are starting to disappear from American homes Recode
- Videology Q2 2017 Report Finds Advanced TV Ad Spending Grew 150% Quarter Over Quarter Press Release
- eMarketer’s 2017 forecast puts Roku ahead of Chromecast and others in the U.S. TechCrunch
- C3 Viewership Decline Steepens; Down Double Digits In Q2 Mediapost
- Analyst Sees 31M Homes Cutting Cord in Decade B&C
- Strong TV Upfront Gains, Revenues Hit $19.7B Mediapost