Latest Research Coverage (6 items)
Survey: 60% of Brands' Video Ad Spending Allocated to Programmatic
Posted on 09-15-2014
In another sign of programmatic video advertising's rising popularity among brand advertisers, Adap.tv's newly released 2014 State of the Video Industry report has found that 60% of brands' video ad...
Football is Helping Drive Online Video Advertising
Posted on 11-12-2013
It turns out that football not only drives audience spikes on TV, but also online video advertising and engagement across devices. That's according to Adap.tv which this morning released select...
Survey: Almost 90% of Brands Plan to Increase Video Ad Spending in 2014
Posted on 10-22-2013
Adap.tv and Digiday have released their Q4 2013 state of the video industry survey results, which found strong interest in online and mobile video advertising. In particular, 86% of brands...
Research Around the Web (1 item)
Download Reports (1 result)
Video Research Around the Web
- ESPN Most Valuable Net to Cable Operators: Survey Multichannel News
- YouTube Usage Soars Nearly 30% Mediapost
- Connected-TV Ad Spend Accelerating Mediapost
- Ad Spend Across YouTube, Facebook Set To Reach $37 Billion By 2022 Tubefilter
- In their battle against big cable, YouTube TV and Hulu with Live TV have signed up hundreds of thousands of subscribers CNBC
- Facebook Watch a Hit? Study Finds 40% of Users Tune In to Video Weekly Variety
- Consumer Spending on Streaming Services to Reach $19.5B Multichannel News
- Facebook beats YouTube and TV as best place to launch new ad campaign in survey of ad buyers CNBC