Latest Research Coverage (6 items)
Survey: 60% of Brands' Video Ad Spending Allocated to Programmatic
Posted on 09-15-2014
In another sign of programmatic video advertising's rising popularity among brand advertisers, Adap.tv's newly released 2014 State of the Video Industry report has found that 60% of brands' video ad...
Football is Helping Drive Online Video Advertising
Posted on 11-12-2013
It turns out that football not only drives audience spikes on TV, but also online video advertising and engagement across devices. That's according to Adap.tv which this morning released select...
Survey: Almost 90% of Brands Plan to Increase Video Ad Spending in 2014
Posted on 10-22-2013
Adap.tv and Digiday have released their Q4 2013 state of the video industry survey results, which found strong interest in online and mobile video advertising. In particular, 86% of brands...
Research Around the Web (1 item)
Download Reports (1 result)
Video Research Around the Web
- Cord-Cutters, 'Cord-Nevers' Differ In Viewing, Demographics, Pay TV Subs Mediapost
- Live OTT Viewing Expected to Eclipse Broadcast TV in Five Years: Survey Multichannel News
- DVR dead, live TV dying among the young nScreenMedia
- Analyst Predicts Bleak Future for Traditional Media B&C
- SVOD Impact: Some Declines In Traditional TV Mediapost
- Netflix reaches 75% of US streaming service viewers, but YouTube is catching up TechCrunch
- Only 8% of college students don't have Netflix, and that's a great sign for the company's future Business Insider
- One in five Facebook videos is Live as it seizes the verb TechCrunch