Latest Research Coverage (4 items)
First Look At comScore's September Video Rankings Show Tremor Media Gains
Posted on 10-29-2009
According to comScore's September Video Metrix report reflecting actual unique viewers, Tremor Media is the top-ranked video ad network, with 33.6 million unique viewers, followed by...
First Look at comScore's July '09 Video Ad Networks' Rankings
Posted on 08-26-2009
Below is a first look at comScore's rankings for video ad networks' "potential" reach for July '09. The rankings, which have not yet been publicly shared,...
Unraveling comScore's Monthly Viewership Data for Online Video Ad Networks
Posted on 06-15-2009
A monthly reminder that online video remains a work in progress is comScore's viewership data for online video ad networks. Even as someone who follows the...
Video Research Around the Web
- Study: 85% of U.S. Millennials Subscribe to At Least One OTT Video Service Multichannel News
- Survey reveals how Netflix freeloaders enjoy the site for free BGR
- Fire TV Users Queried Alexa Nearly Half a Billion Times Last Year Variety
- Next year, people will spend more time online than they will watching TV. That’s a first. Recode
- Study: 74% of U.S. TV Homes Have at Least One Connected TV Device Multichannel News
- Slower TV Upfront Activity, Networks Worry About Reach Mediapost
- OTT Revenues Retain High Growth, But Slow Pace Mediapost
- Roku Retains Edge in Streaming Player Market Multichannel News