Latest Research Coverage (4 items)
First Look At comScore's September Video Rankings Show Tremor Media Gains
Posted on 10-29-2009
According to comScore's September Video Metrix report reflecting actual unique viewers, Tremor Media is the top-ranked video ad network, with 33.6 million unique viewers, followed by...
First Look at comScore's July '09 Video Ad Networks' Rankings
Posted on 08-26-2009
Below is a first look at comScore's rankings for video ad networks' "potential" reach for July '09. The rankings, which have not yet been publicly shared,...
Unraveling comScore's Monthly Viewership Data for Online Video Ad Networks
Posted on 06-15-2009
A monthly reminder that online video remains a work in progress is comScore's viewership data for online video ad networks. Even as someone who follows the...
Video Research Around the Web
- Netflix Licensed Content Generates 80% of U.S. Viewing, Study Finds Variety
- US TV Ad Spending to Fall in 2018 eMarketer
- Viacom Ad Revs Forecast To Drop, Will Rely On vMVPDs Mediapost
- YouTube just became the Top Grossing iPhone app for the first time TechCrunch
- Stream Nation: U.S. Consumers Spend $2 Billion Monthly on Streaming Video Services Variety
- 20% of Broadband Homes Now Get TV Via Antenna DSL Reports
- All ‘Major’ TV Networks to Launch OTT, Direct-to-Consumer Services by 2022: TDG Multichannel News
- How The 300x250 Became The Most Common - And Fraudulent - 'Video' Ad Unit Mediapost