Latest Research Coverage (4 items)
First Look At comScore's September Video Rankings Show Tremor Media Gains
Posted on 10-29-2009
According to comScore's September Video Metrix report reflecting actual unique viewers, Tremor Media is the top-ranked video ad network, with 33.6 million unique viewers, followed by...
First Look at comScore's July '09 Video Ad Networks' Rankings
Posted on 08-26-2009
Below is a first look at comScore's rankings for video ad networks' "potential" reach for July '09. The rankings, which have not yet been publicly shared,...
Unraveling comScore's Monthly Viewership Data for Online Video Ad Networks
Posted on 06-15-2009
A monthly reminder that online video remains a work in progress is comScore's viewership data for online video ad networks. Even as someone who follows the...
Video Research Around the Web
- Roku Dominates Streaming Media Device Market Home Media
- Millennials Skip Online Video Ads, Find Mobile Ads Irrelevant Mediapost
- Binge Boom: Young U.S. Viewers Gulp Down Average of 6 TV Episodes per Sitting Variety
- Top Cable Operators Dominate Broadband in 2016 Multichannel News
- Netflix’s Latest Streaming Record: Members Viewed 250 Million Hours of Video on a Single Day in January Variety
- Top U.S. Pay TV Providers Lost 795K Subs in 2016: LRG Multichannel News
- Netflix and Amazon strongly favored over local SVOD platforms in Germany and India, survey says Fierce Cable
- Total U.S. MVPD Revs Up, OTT Rising Faster Mediapost