Latest Research Coverage (4 items)
First Look At comScore's September Video Rankings Show Tremor Media Gains
Posted on 10-29-2009
According to comScore's September Video Metrix report reflecting actual unique viewers, Tremor Media is the top-ranked video ad network, with 33.6 million unique viewers, followed by...
First Look at comScore's July '09 Video Ad Networks' Rankings
Posted on 08-26-2009
Below is a first look at comScore's rankings for video ad networks' "potential" reach for July '09. The rankings, which have not yet been publicly shared,...
Unraveling comScore's Monthly Viewership Data for Online Video Ad Networks
Posted on 06-15-2009
A monthly reminder that online video remains a work in progress is comScore's viewership data for online video ad networks. Even as someone who follows the...
Video Research Around the Web
- Apple TV grows in popularity and passes more affordable Google & Roku options, data shows 9to5 Mac
- Amazon Touts ‘Thursday Night Football’ Total Viewers Up 22% to 14.7 Million in First Seven Weeks Variety
- GroupM’s State of Video Lays Out New Battleground For Attention AdExchanger
- Majority of Americans Think Cable TV Has Become "Unaffordable" The Hollywood Reporter
- Shorter TV Ads Command More Viewer Attention Mediapost
- YouTube To Net $3.4 Billion In U.S. Ad Revenues This Year (Study) Tubefilter
- Netflix Eats Up 15% of All Internet Downstream Traffic Worldwide (Study) Variety
- Magna: OTT Will Reach $2 Billion In 2018 AdExchanger