Latest Research Coverage (2 items)
Research: Amazon Channels is Driving Over Half of Direct-to-Consumer Video Subscriptions
Posted on 05-16-2018
New research from The Diffusion Group finds that 55% of all direct-to-consumer video subscriptions are being driven by Amazon Channels. As the chart below shows, for Showtime, Channels accounts for...
Why SVOD Services Are At Risk Of Being Downgraded by Consumers to Transactional VOD
Posted on 08-04-2015
Research released late last week by Parks Associates, which revealed high levels of churn for many smaller SVOD services, reinforced for me that many of these services are at...
Video Research Around the Web
- Connected TV Ad Spend Poised To Hit $8.2 Billion In 2018 Mediapost
- As Netflix surges, original content is the new black. But licensed shows still take the crown LA Times
- YouTube is about to pass Facebook as the second biggest website in US, according to new study CNBC
- Streaming TV consumption more than doubled since last year, report says TechCrunch
- Netflix Is No. 1 Choice for TV Viewing, Beating Broadcast, Cable and YouTube (Study) Variety
- Forecast: Netflix Could Grow To Nearly 90 Million Subs In 12 Years Mediapost
- NBCU Holds Top TV Ad Share For 2017-2018 Season Mediapost
- Study: 85% of U.S. Millennials Subscribe to At Least One OTT Video Service Multichannel News