Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
For Mobile Video, Primetime Continues to be Most of the Time
Posted on 08-16-2010
Rhythm New Media's Q2 '10 mobile video advertising report, which is being released this morning, continues to show how mobile...
4 Items Worth Noting for the Dec 14th Week (New pre-roll ad data, Paramount movie clips, Thwapr mobile, next week's preview)
Posted on 12-18-2009
Following are 4 items worth noting for the Dec 14th week: 1. New pre-roll data shows format's strength - Though many in the industry still scorn the pre-roll ad,...
First Look at comScore's July '09 Video Ad Networks' Rankings
Posted on 08-26-2009
Below is a first look at comScore's rankings for video ad networks' "potential" reach for July '09. The rankings, which have not yet been publicly shared,...
Research Around the Web (0 items)
Video Research Around the Web
- NBC Triples Live-Streaming Olympics Viewership From 2014 Mediapost
- ESPN Most Valuable Net to Cable Operators: Survey Multichannel News
- Advertisers Tuning Out TV in Sign of Trouble for Media Companies Bloomberg
- YouTube Usage Soars Nearly 30% Mediapost
- Connected-TV Ad Spend Accelerating Mediapost
- Ad Spend Across YouTube, Facebook Set To Reach $37 Billion By 2022 Tubefilter
- In their battle against big cable, YouTube TV and Hulu with Live TV have signed up hundreds of thousands of subscribers CNBC
- Facebook Watch a Hit? Study Finds 40% of Users Tune In to Video Weekly Variety