Latest Research Coverage (4 items)
Google/YouTube: We're TV's Best Friends
Posted on 04-14-2014
Late last week Google released research demonstrating the growing impact that YouTube and Google are having on TV show viewership and engagement. Per the chart below, Google found that...
Research: Nearly 2/3 of Pay-TV Viewers Know What They Want to Watch, Most Just Want Better Search Tools
Posted on 10-21-2013
New research released today by Veveo reveals that nearly 2/3 of pay-TV viewers know what they want to watch "almost always" or "most of the time." In addition,...
VideoNuze Podcast #168 - Akamai's New Cloud-Based Ad Insertion; Video Guides Improve With Dijit and Fanhattan
Posted on 02-22-2013
I'm pleased to present the 168th edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. Today we start by discussing Akamai's new Ad Integration Services,...
Research Around the Web (1 item)
Video Research Around the Web
- Younger Viewers Watching TV Out of Home Multichannel News
- More TV Data? You Can't Handle The Data! Mediapost
- Netflix Widens Lead as Having ‘Best Original Programming,’ Beating HBO, Amazon, Hulu, Showtime on Survey Variety
- U.S. Broadband Subscriber Growth Slows in Q1 Multichannel News
- Has Data-Driven TV Advertising Reached An Inflection Point? Mediapost
- IAB says online advertising grew to $88B last year - more spending than TV TechCrunch
- Why Programmatic Is Fueling Digital Video Ad Spending Mediapost
- YouTube has 1.8 billion logged-in viewers each month The Verge