Latest Research Coverage (13 items)
Survey: Online Video is Mainly an Entertainment Medium
Posted on 11-21-2013
There are all kinds of videos available online these days, but, according to a recent survey by the NY Times Consumer Insights Group, those that entertain are still the most...
Nearly 1/3 of Adult Internet Users Now Post Videos Online, Doubling Since 2009
Posted on 10-11-2013
It's common knowledge that watching online videos has become hugely popular, but it turns out that posting videos has also experienced a huge surge recently. According to new research...
5 Items of Interest for the Week of Nov. 29th
Posted on 12-03-2010
Following the Thanksgiving break last Friday, VideoNuze's end-of-week feature of curating 5-6 interesting online/mobile video industry news items that we...
Research Around the Web (4 items)
- Forrester: Average Video Contest Prize Is $4,505 NewTeeVee - 07-14-2009
- Video Ads as Effective as TV Ads, Study Says TV Week - 04-03-2008
- Where The Buffalo Roam: Kruger "Battle" Most Viewed On YouTube In '07 Online Media Daily - 12-28-2007
- Younger Demos Shift Focus From TV Screens to YouTube Ad Age - 10-08-2007
Video Research Around the Web
- Nielsen: 16M U.S. homes now get TV over-the-air, a 48% increase over past 8 years TechCrunch
- Roku Soars After Reporting 68% Jump in Streaming Hours The Street
- Almost 500 Scripted Shows Aired in 2018, But We Still Haven’t Hit Peak TV Vulture
- Apple TV grows in popularity and passes more affordable Google & Roku options, data shows 9to5 Mac
- Amazon Touts ‘Thursday Night Football’ Total Viewers Up 22% to 14.7 Million in First Seven Weeks Variety
- GroupM’s State of Video Lays Out New Battleground For Attention AdExchanger
- Majority of Americans Think Cable TV Has Become "Unaffordable" The Hollywood Reporter
- Shorter TV Ads Command More Viewer Attention Mediapost