Latest Research Coverage (4 items)
Top Rental Data from Netflix is More Evidence that Warner Bros. Deal is a Win
Posted on 01-12-2010
Following my 2 posts late last week (here and here) about how Netflix's new deal with Warner Bros is win for everyone,...
4 Items Worth Noting for the Jan 4th Week (Netflix-WB Continued, comScore Nov. '09 stats, TV Everywhere, 3D at CES)
Posted on 01-08-2010
Following are 4 items worth noting for the Jan 4th week: 1. TechCrunch disagrees with my Netflix-Warner Bros. deal analysis - In "Netflix Stabs Us In The...
4 Items Worth Noting for the Dec 14th Week (New pre-roll ad data, Paramount movie clips, Thwapr mobile, next week's preview)
Posted on 12-18-2009
Following are 4 items worth noting for the Dec 14th week: 1. New pre-roll data shows format's strength - Though many in the industry still scorn the pre-roll ad,...
Video Research Around the Web
- Amazon Touts ‘Thursday Night Football’ Total Viewers Up 22% to 14.7 Million in First Seven Weeks Variety
- GroupM’s State of Video Lays Out New Battleground For Attention AdExchanger
- Majority of Americans Think Cable TV Has Become "Unaffordable" The Hollywood Reporter
- Shorter TV Ads Command More Viewer Attention Mediapost
- YouTube To Net $3.4 Billion In U.S. Ad Revenues This Year (Study) Tubefilter
- Netflix Eats Up 15% of All Internet Downstream Traffic Worldwide (Study) Variety
- Magna: OTT Will Reach $2 Billion In 2018 AdExchanger
- Amazon becoming 3rd-biggest digital ad platform Axios