Latest Research Coverage (4 items)
Top Rental Data from Netflix is More Evidence that Warner Bros. Deal is a Win
Posted on 01-12-2010
Following my 2 posts late last week (here and here) about how Netflix's new deal with Warner Bros is win for everyone,...
4 Items Worth Noting for the Jan 4th Week (Netflix-WB Continued, comScore Nov. '09 stats, TV Everywhere, 3D at CES)
Posted on 01-08-2010
Following are 4 items worth noting for the Jan 4th week: 1. TechCrunch disagrees with my Netflix-Warner Bros. deal analysis - In "Netflix Stabs Us In The...
4 Items Worth Noting for the Dec 14th Week (New pre-roll ad data, Paramount movie clips, Thwapr mobile, next week's preview)
Posted on 12-18-2009
Following are 4 items worth noting for the Dec 14th week: 1. New pre-roll data shows format's strength - Though many in the industry still scorn the pre-roll ad,...
Video Research Around the Web
- 20% of YouTube’s Top Trending Videos of 2017 Are Ads Adweek
- 2017 was the year digital ad spending finally beat TV Recode
- Facebook, Google Leading to Internet Domination of Advertising The Hollywood Reporter
- Video will make up 75 percent of mobile traffic in five years Recode
- Top U.S. Pay TV Providers Lost 405K Subs in Q3: Analyst Multichannel News
- People watch Netflix unabashedly at work (and in public toilets, too) Quartz
- Streaming Tech Reaches Third Of Universe, Eroding 'Traditional TV' Viewing Mediapost
- NPD: 57% of Smartphone Users Stream Video Home Media