Latest Research Coverage (4 items)
Top Rental Data from Netflix is More Evidence that Warner Bros. Deal is a Win
Posted on 01-12-2010
Following my 2 posts late last week (here and here) about how Netflix's new deal with Warner Bros is win for everyone,...
4 Items Worth Noting for the Jan 4th Week (Netflix-WB Continued, comScore Nov. '09 stats, TV Everywhere, 3D at CES)
Posted on 01-08-2010
Following are 4 items worth noting for the Jan 4th week: 1. TechCrunch disagrees with my Netflix-Warner Bros. deal analysis - In "Netflix Stabs Us In The...
4 Items Worth Noting for the Dec 14th Week (New pre-roll ad data, Paramount movie clips, Thwapr mobile, next week's preview)
Posted on 12-18-2009
Following are 4 items worth noting for the Dec 14th week: 1. New pre-roll data shows format's strength - Though many in the industry still scorn the pre-roll ad,...
Video Research Around the Web
- IAB Says Overall Digital Video Ad Revenues Grew 53% To $9.1 Billion Last Year Tubefilter
- Cord-Cutters, 'Cord-Nevers' Differ In Viewing, Demographics, Pay TV Subs Mediapost
- Live OTT Viewing Expected to Eclipse Broadcast TV in Five Years: Survey Multichannel News
- DVR dead, live TV dying among the young nScreenMedia
- Analyst Predicts Bleak Future for Traditional Media B&C
- SVOD Impact: Some Declines In Traditional TV Mediapost
- Netflix reaches 75% of US streaming service viewers, but YouTube is catching up TechCrunch
- Only 8% of college students don't have Netflix, and that's a great sign for the company's future Business Insider