Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
5 News Items of Interest for the Week of Aug 23rd
Posted on 08-27-2010
Following is the latest update to VideoNuze's new Friday feature, highlighting 5-6 of the most intriguing industry news items from...
Interview with Will Richmond on Beet.TV
Posted on 02-04-2010
For those of you who read my words each day, but haven't actually heard or seen me, Beet.TV has a short interview with me below. Daisy Whitney asked...
4 Items Worth Noting from the Week of September 14th
Posted on 09-18-2009
Following are 4 news items worth noting from the week of Sept. 14th: 1. Ad spending slowdown continues - TNS Media Intelligence reported that 1st half '09...
Video Research Around the Web
- Nielsen: 16M U.S. homes now get TV over-the-air, a 48% increase over past 8 years TechCrunch
- Roku Soars After Reporting 68% Jump in Streaming Hours The Street
- Almost 500 Scripted Shows Aired in 2018, But We Still Haven’t Hit Peak TV Vulture
- Apple TV grows in popularity and passes more affordable Google & Roku options, data shows 9to5 Mac
- Amazon Touts ‘Thursday Night Football’ Total Viewers Up 22% to 14.7 Million in First Seven Weeks Variety
- GroupM’s State of Video Lays Out New Battleground For Attention AdExchanger
- Majority of Americans Think Cable TV Has Become "Unaffordable" The Hollywood Reporter
- Shorter TV Ads Command More Viewer Attention Mediapost