Latest Research Coverage (3 items)
5 News Items of Interest for the Week of Aug 23rd
Posted on 08-27-2010
Following is the latest update to VideoNuze's new Friday feature, highlighting 5-6 of the most intriguing industry news items from...
Interview with Will Richmond on Beet.TV
Posted on 02-04-2010
For those of you who read my words each day, but haven't actually heard or seen me, Beet.TV has a short interview with me below. Daisy Whitney asked...
4 Items Worth Noting from the Week of September 14th
Posted on 09-18-2009
Following are 4 news items worth noting from the week of Sept. 14th: 1. Ad spending slowdown continues - TNS Media Intelligence reported that 1st half '09...
Video Research Around the Web
- IAB Says Overall Digital Video Ad Revenues Grew 53% To $9.1 Billion Last Year Tubefilter
- Cord-Cutters, 'Cord-Nevers' Differ In Viewing, Demographics, Pay TV Subs Mediapost
- Live OTT Viewing Expected to Eclipse Broadcast TV in Five Years: Survey Multichannel News
- DVR dead, live TV dying among the young nScreenMedia
- Analyst Predicts Bleak Future for Traditional Media B&C
- SVOD Impact: Some Declines In Traditional TV Mediapost
- Netflix reaches 75% of US streaming service viewers, but YouTube is catching up TechCrunch
- Only 8% of college students don't have Netflix, and that's a great sign for the company's future Business Insider