Latest Research Coverage (2 items)
4 Items Worth Noting for the Oct 5th Week
Posted on 10-09-2009
Following are 4 items worth noting for the Oct 5th week: New research shows TV viewing shifting - Mediapost had a good piece this week...
Lots of News Yesterday - Adobe, Hulu, IAB, Yahoo, AEG, KIT Digital, VBrick, Limelight, Kaltura
Posted on 10-06-2009
Yesterday was one of those days when meaningful broadband video-related news and announcements just kept spilling out. While I was writing up the 5Min-Scripps...
Video Research Around the Web
- GroupM Predicts Streaming Will Have 'Gradual' Impact On TV Advertisers Mediapost
- YouTube is Responsible for 37% of All Mobile Internet Traffic Statista
- Netflix’s Cindy Holland Says Subscribers Watch an Average of Two Hours a Day Variety
- Hulu, YouTube Snare 3 Million Customers for Live TV Bloomberg
- Magna Dives Deep Into Demos: 30-Year Analysis Reveals Polarization Of Linear TV, Ad Spending Too Mediapost
- Virtual MVPDs Account for Nearly 10% of Pay TV Subscriptions: BTIG Multichannel News
- ‘Netflix Only’ Still the Top Streaming Service Portfolio in the U.S. Multichannel News
- You'd happily share passwords for Netflix, HBO and more, despite risk CNET