Analysis for 'Clippz'
Monday, July 13, 2009, 9:47 AM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
I'm back in the saddle after an amazing 10 day trip to Israel with my family. On the assumption that I wasn't the only one who's been out of the office around the recent July 4th holiday, I've collected a batch of industry news links below so you can quickly get caught up (caveat, I'm sure I've missed some). Daily publication of VideoNuze begins again today.
Video Research Around the Web
- Almost 500 Scripted Shows Aired in 2018, But We Still Haven’t Hit Peak TV Vulture
- Apple TV grows in popularity and passes more affordable Google & Roku options, data shows 9to5 Mac
- Amazon Touts ‘Thursday Night Football’ Total Viewers Up 22% to 14.7 Million in First Seven Weeks Variety
- GroupM’s State of Video Lays Out New Battleground For Attention AdExchanger
- Majority of Americans Think Cable TV Has Become "Unaffordable" The Hollywood Reporter
- Shorter TV Ads Command More Viewer Attention Mediapost
- YouTube To Net $3.4 Billion In U.S. Ad Revenues This Year (Study) Tubefilter
- Netflix Eats Up 15% of All Internet Downstream Traffic Worldwide (Study) Variety