Analysis for 'Data'
Thursday, July 20, 2017, 10:26 AM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
Videology has released its latest Knowledge Lab research report which is focused on first-party data and how it is being used to help target video ads. Among the highlights of the report are that 25% of video campaign impressions Videology now serves use first-party targeting. Overall, the percentage of video campaigns using first-party data has increased from 5% in 2015 to 11% in the first half of 2017.
Video Research Around the Web
- Almost 500 Scripted Shows Aired in 2018, But We Still Haven’t Hit Peak TV Vulture
- Apple TV grows in popularity and passes more affordable Google & Roku options, data shows 9to5 Mac
- Amazon Touts ‘Thursday Night Football’ Total Viewers Up 22% to 14.7 Million in First Seven Weeks Variety
- GroupM’s State of Video Lays Out New Battleground For Attention AdExchanger
- Majority of Americans Think Cable TV Has Become "Unaffordable" The Hollywood Reporter
- Shorter TV Ads Command More Viewer Attention Mediapost
- YouTube To Net $3.4 Billion In U.S. Ad Revenues This Year (Study) Tubefilter
- Netflix Eats Up 15% of All Internet Downstream Traffic Worldwide (Study) Variety