Analysis for 'Data'
Thursday, July 20, 2017, 10:26 AM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
Videology has released its latest Knowledge Lab research report which is focused on first-party data and how it is being used to help target video ads. Among the highlights of the report are that 25% of video campaign impressions Videology now serves use first-party targeting. Overall, the percentage of video campaigns using first-party data has increased from 5% in 2015 to 11% in the first half of 2017.
Video Research Around the Web
- You'd happily share passwords for Netflix, HBO and more, despite risk CNET
- Netflix usage surpassed cable and satellite TV for the first time in 2018 BGR
- Ratings bombshell: In two years, network TV demos plummeted 27 percent AdAge
- Nielsen: 16M U.S. homes now get TV over-the-air, a 48% increase over past 8 years TechCrunch
- Roku Soars After Reporting 68% Jump in Streaming Hours The Street
- Almost 500 Scripted Shows Aired in 2018, But We Still Haven’t Hit Peak TV Vulture
- Apple TV grows in popularity and passes more affordable Google & Roku options, data shows 9to5 Mac
- Amazon Touts ‘Thursday Night Football’ Total Viewers Up 22% to 14.7 Million in First Seven Weeks Variety