Friday, May 7, 2010, 7:50 AM ET|Posted by Will RichmondDaisy Whitney and I are pleased to present the 60th edition of the VideoNuze Report podcast, for May 7, 2010.
In today's podcast Daisy and I discuss research that Brightcove and TubeMogul released yesterday on online video consumption and engagement in the media industry. Though the data isn't statistically significant, the report caught our eye because it offers a great assortment of insights based on actual platform data plus survey responses. It's freely downloadable here. Listen in to hear our reactions.
Click here to listen to the podcast (13 minutes, 47 seconds)
Click here for previous podcasts
The VideoNuze Report is available in iTunes...subscribe today!
See additional research »
Video Research Around the Web
- 20% of Broadband Homes Now Get TV Via Antenna DSL Reports
- All ‘Major’ TV Networks to Launch OTT, Direct-to-Consumer Services by 2022: TDG Multichannel News
- How The 300x250 Became The Most Common - And Fraudulent - 'Video' Ad Unit Mediapost
- You can watch Netflix on any screen you want, but you’re probably watching it on a TV Recode
- Move Over, TV: Students Now Distract Themselves From Homework With YouTube, Study Finds Tubefilter
- NBC Triples Live-Streaming Olympics Viewership From 2014 Mediapost
- ESPN Most Valuable Net to Cable Operators: Survey Multichannel News
- Advertisers Tuning Out TV in Sign of Trouble for Media Companies Bloomberg