Friday, May 7, 2010, 7:50 AM ET|Posted by Will RichmondDaisy Whitney and I are pleased to present the 60th edition of the VideoNuze Report podcast, for May 7, 2010.
In today's podcast Daisy and I discuss research that Brightcove and TubeMogul released yesterday on online video consumption and engagement in the media industry. Though the data isn't statistically significant, the report caught our eye because it offers a great assortment of insights based on actual platform data plus survey responses. It's freely downloadable here. Listen in to hear our reactions.
Click here to listen to the podcast (13 minutes, 47 seconds)
Click here for previous podcasts
The VideoNuze Report is available in iTunes...subscribe today!
See additional research »
Video Research Around the Web
- Apple TV grows in popularity and passes more affordable Google & Roku options, data shows 9to5 Mac
- Amazon Touts ‘Thursday Night Football’ Total Viewers Up 22% to 14.7 Million in First Seven Weeks Variety
- GroupM’s State of Video Lays Out New Battleground For Attention AdExchanger
- Majority of Americans Think Cable TV Has Become "Unaffordable" The Hollywood Reporter
- Shorter TV Ads Command More Viewer Attention Mediapost
- YouTube To Net $3.4 Billion In U.S. Ad Revenues This Year (Study) Tubefilter
- Netflix Eats Up 15% of All Internet Downstream Traffic Worldwide (Study) Variety
- Magna: OTT Will Reach $2 Billion In 2018 AdExchanger