Friday, May 7, 2010, 7:50 AM ET|Posted by Will RichmondDaisy Whitney and I are pleased to present the 60th edition of the VideoNuze Report podcast, for May 7, 2010.
In today's podcast Daisy and I discuss research that Brightcove and TubeMogul released yesterday on online video consumption and engagement in the media industry. Though the data isn't statistically significant, the report caught our eye because it offers a great assortment of insights based on actual platform data plus survey responses. It's freely downloadable here. Listen in to hear our reactions.
Click here to listen to the podcast (13 minutes, 47 seconds)
Click here for previous podcasts
The VideoNuze Report is available in iTunes...subscribe today!
See additional research »
Video Research Around the Web
- Amazon becoming 3rd-biggest digital ad platform Axios
- YouTube: TV Screen Viewing Up 45% Multichannel News
- C3 Primetime Ratings Dropped 12% During August Multichannel News
- 35% Of Millennials and 42% Of Gen Z Share Their Streaming Service Passwords Tubefilter
- Connected TV Ad Spend Poised To Hit $8.2 Billion In 2018 Mediapost
- As Netflix surges, original content is the new black. But licensed shows still take the crown LA Times
- YouTube is about to pass Facebook as the second biggest website in US, according to new study CNBC
- Streaming TV consumption more than doubled since last year, report says TechCrunch