Thursday, August 4, 2011, 7:42 PM ET|Posted by Will RichmondDaisy Whitney and I are pleased to present the 107th edition of the VideoNuze Report podcast, for August 5, 2011.
In this week's podcast, Daisy and I discuss research released earlier this week by CTAM and Nielsen which found, among other things, that 85% of video app users are watching the same or more regularly scheduled TV. In addition, the research found that around 75% of video app usage on mobile devices actually occurs in the home. Daisy and I talk about the implications of the research, and additional data points we've seen that reinforce its conclusions.
Click here to listen to the podcast (11 minutes, 13 seconds)
Click here for previous podcasts
The VideoNuze Report is available in iTunes...subscribe today!
Related Research Coverage
(click on any image to download report)
See additional research »
Video Research Around the Web
- Top U.S. Pay TV Providers Lost 405K Subs in Q3: Analyst Multichannel News
- People watch Netflix unabashedly at work (and in public toilets, too) Quartz
- Streaming Tech Reaches Third Of Universe, Eroding 'Traditional TV' Viewing Mediapost
- NPD: 57% of Smartphone Users Stream Video Home Media
- Millennials Aren't Shunning TV Sports Multichannel News
- Library Content Drives Streaming Service Subscriptions Mediapost
- IHS: Scripted TV Production Declines Home Media
- Netflix Audience Older, Wealthier and Male Home Media