Thursday, August 4, 2011, 7:42 PM ET|Posted by Will RichmondDaisy Whitney and I are pleased to present the 107th edition of the VideoNuze Report podcast, for August 5, 2011.
In this week's podcast, Daisy and I discuss research released earlier this week by CTAM and Nielsen which found, among other things, that 85% of video app users are watching the same or more regularly scheduled TV. In addition, the research found that around 75% of video app usage on mobile devices actually occurs in the home. Daisy and I talk about the implications of the research, and additional data points we've seen that reinforce its conclusions.
Click here to listen to the podcast (11 minutes, 13 seconds)
Click here for previous podcasts
The VideoNuze Report is available in iTunes...subscribe today!
Related Research Coverage
(click on any image to download report)
See additional research »
Video Research Around the Web
- ESPN Most Valuable Net to Cable Operators: Survey Multichannel News
- YouTube Usage Soars Nearly 30% Mediapost
- Connected-TV Ad Spend Accelerating Mediapost
- Ad Spend Across YouTube, Facebook Set To Reach $37 Billion By 2022 Tubefilter
- In their battle against big cable, YouTube TV and Hulu with Live TV have signed up hundreds of thousands of subscribers CNBC
- Facebook Watch a Hit? Study Finds 40% of Users Tune In to Video Weekly Variety
- Consumer Spending on Streaming Services to Reach $19.5B Multichannel News
- Facebook beats YouTube and TV as best place to launch new ad campaign in survey of ad buyers CNBC