Thursday, August 4, 2011, 7:42 PM ET|Posted by Will RichmondDaisy Whitney and I are pleased to present the 107th edition of the VideoNuze Report podcast, for August 5, 2011.
In this week's podcast, Daisy and I discuss research released earlier this week by CTAM and Nielsen which found, among other things, that 85% of video app users are watching the same or more regularly scheduled TV. In addition, the research found that around 75% of video app usage on mobile devices actually occurs in the home. Daisy and I talk about the implications of the research, and additional data points we've seen that reinforce its conclusions.
Click here to listen to the podcast (11 minutes, 13 seconds)
Click here for previous podcasts
The VideoNuze Report is available in iTunes...subscribe today!
Related Research Coverage
(click on any image to download report)
See additional research »
Video Research Around the Web
- Kids' TV Viewing Records Big Declines Mediapost
- Millennials mostly watch TV after it’s aired Recode
- SVOD Viewing Still Surging: Study Multichannel News
- Futuresource: Older Consumers to Drive SVOD Growth Home Media
- Analyst Forecasts 5% Decline in Total TV Advertising Multichannel News
- Netflix’s ‘Marvel’s The Defenders’ Poised for Binge-Viewing Pop, Data Indicates Variety
- Study: Most Virtual MVPD Subs Pleased With Value Multichannel News
- OTT Growth Helped By Connected TV Mediapost