Thursday, August 4, 2011, 7:42 PM ET|Posted by Will RichmondDaisy Whitney and I are pleased to present the 107th edition of the VideoNuze Report podcast, for August 5, 2011.
In this week's podcast, Daisy and I discuss research released earlier this week by CTAM and Nielsen which found, among other things, that 85% of video app users are watching the same or more regularly scheduled TV. In addition, the research found that around 75% of video app usage on mobile devices actually occurs in the home. Daisy and I talk about the implications of the research, and additional data points we've seen that reinforce its conclusions.
Click here to listen to the podcast (11 minutes, 13 seconds)
Click here for previous podcasts
The VideoNuze Report is available in iTunes...subscribe today!
Related Research Coverage
(click on any image to download report)
See additional research »
Video Research Around the Web
- Fire TV Users Queried Alexa Nearly Half a Billion Times Last Year Variety
- Next year, people will spend more time online than they will watching TV. That’s a first. Recode
- Study: 74% of U.S. TV Homes Have at Least One Connected TV Device Multichannel News
- Slower TV Upfront Activity, Networks Worry About Reach Mediapost
- OTT Revenues Retain High Growth, But Slow Pace Mediapost
- Roku Retains Edge in Streaming Player Market Multichannel News
- YouTube Crushes Facebook Among Teens B&C
- Majority Of Ad Execs Plan Converged TV/Video, But Buy It Separately Mediapost