Friday, May 31, 2013, 9:25 AM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
I'm pleased to present the 182nd edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. Apologies in advance for audio quality this week as Colin was dialing in from a London hotel room and his audio level is low.
In today's podcast Colin leads off by sharing key takeaways from Cisco's latest Visual Networking Index (VNI) that was released this week. Cisco has been forecasting strong online and mobile video growth for years and this version continued the trend. Colin also wrote about it here.
Then we move on to discussing BlackArrow Linear, a new product announced yesterday that enables pay-TV operators to dynamically inserts ads into live and linear video viewed on devices. Colin and I agree that it should move the TV Everywhere ball forward, helping programmers monetize better and therefore help catalyze broader video distribution.
Listen in to learn more!
Click here to listen to the podcast (16 minutes, 54 seconds)
Related Research Coverage
Video Research Around the Web
- Magna Global: Programmatic Will Eat Half Of Display And Video Ad Budgets By 2019 AdExchanger
- Netflix and Amazon content spend to hit US$9bn Digital TV Europe
- When Do Viewers Commit to TV Shows? Netflix Reveals Data WSJ
- Digital-Video Use Increases In All Parts of Day - Nielsen Variety
- Brands Using Video Grow Revenue Faster, Study Says Mediapost
- Study: Most Millennials Don't Want to Cut The Cord Multichannel News
- Why the Internet Won’t Be the Next TV for Advertising WSJ
- Programmatic video spend to hit 2 Billion Euros The Drum