Friday, May 31, 2013, 9:25 AM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
I'm pleased to present the 182nd edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. Apologies in advance for audio quality this week as Colin was dialing in from a London hotel room and his audio level is low.
In today's podcast Colin leads off by sharing key takeaways from Cisco's latest Visual Networking Index (VNI) that was released this week. Cisco has been forecasting strong online and mobile video growth for years and this version continued the trend. Colin also wrote about it here.
Then we move on to discussing BlackArrow Linear, a new product announced yesterday that enables pay-TV operators to dynamically inserts ads into live and linear video viewed on devices. Colin and I agree that it should move the TV Everywhere ball forward, helping programmers monetize better and therefore help catalyze broader video distribution.
Listen in to learn more!
Click here to listen to the podcast (16 minutes, 54 seconds)
Related Research Coverage
Video Research Around the Web
- Comcast Keeps Edge in Netflix’s ISP Speed Index Multichannel News
- Mobile Location-Based Video Ads Positioned For Growth In 2017 Mediapost
- BBDO Study Offers Clues For Optimizing The Impact Of Video Mediapost
- 19% Cancel Internet-Connected TV Services, 19% To Add Them Mediapost
- Ad Spending On Local Video To Expand $5B By 2021 Mediapost
- The New Breed Of Cord-Cutter Mediapost
- Video Production, Monetization Are Publishers' Biggest Challenges StreamingMedia.com
- Study: 74% of U.S. Broadband Homes Have an Internet-Connected TV Multichannel News